Setlist from Lisbon

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Fri May 18 10:24:16 CDT 2007

> According to a review at The Who Forum, Pete bashed up an acoustic.

"zat true? I thought he gave that up. y know, he donated his "last ever
smashed guitar" for charity.."

I thought the same thing.  Being from New Orleans, the story I heard was that he donated his last smashed guitar (Tokyo 2004) to an auction for Hurricane Katrina relief, and vowed to never smash another one to make the guitar more valuable (last guitar ever smashed by Pete Townshend).  Will he now replace the auctioned guitar with the newly smashed one?  Or is there a loophole in that this was a smashed acoustic rather than an electric?

Mc