Lisbon Setlist

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Fri May 18 04:31:14 CDT 2007

MC said:

> See, now this is what pisses me off about Pete and Rog. In Europe, they vary setlists and play songs we don't
> get when they tour the U.S. The Real Me, Overture, Drowned... THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!! Where were these
> stateside? Instead, we got the same songs from the 2004, 2002 tours (except The Seeker) plus new material.
> Europe gets Overture and The Real Me, and they got LLR, NE and Greyhound Girl in the European shows preceding
> the U.S. tour. It annoys me to no end. Mc

I think it's mostly coincidence.  It's not a conspiracy or anything.  The setlist is just very slowly evolving over time.

But maybe part of the blame lies with US Rock Radio, which (from what I've heard), regularly still plays tracks like You Better You Bet for example.  Notice that song had been dropped from Lisbon - it never goes down very well in Europe.  That creates a slot which can be filled with something much more interesting.

Good to see YBYB, Substitute and AAA dropped to make way for some Quad though.

Any news on the setlist from Sport Palace - Madrid, Spain last night?  Can't find it posted anywhere yet.  I'm not expecting many differences (if any) from Lisbon.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533