Lisbon Setlist

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Thu May 17 22:39:52 CDT 2007

See, now this is what pisses me off about Pete and Rog.  In Europe, they vary setlists and play songs we don't get when they tour the U.S.  The Real Me, Overture, Drowned... THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!  Where were these stateside?  Instead, we got the same songs from the 2004, 2002 tours (except The Seeker) plus new material.  Europe gets Overture and The Real Me, and they got LLR, NE and Greyhound Girl in the European shows preceding the U.S. tour.  It annoys me to no end.

Mc