Set list from Lisbon

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Thu May 17 19:29:54 CDT 2007

>>Jim M nakedi
>>Set list from Lisbon
>
>> But, what really made my eyebrows go up was the inclusion of In The
>> Ether.
>> ( ! )
>>
>> Wow!
>
>I don't know, they've got it right where Pick Up The Peace would be.  I
>want
>confirmation.

Ahh, Jim, your instincts are right!
Here's the set list from LLR.org (granted, they've been wrong before):

I Can't Explain
The Seeker
The Real Me
Fragments
Who Are You
Behind Blue Eyes
Sound Round
Pick Up The Peace
Endless Wire
We Got A Hit
They Made My Dreams Come True
Mirror Door
Baba O' Riley
Eminence Front
Drowned
Man In The Purple Dress
5.15
My Generation
Won't Get Fooled Again
Encore:
The Kids Are Alright
Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey
Sparks
See Me Feel Me
Listening To You
Tea and Theatre

But, more importantly, check out this snippet from a posted fan review:
"The band that today gives three subjects for the generic of the three
different series of C.S.I touched barely two hours, with taste and
pleasantness and gave to the public everything what will he want to see,
hear and feel. Did not it lack the flying microphone of Roger Daltrey, the
presence "cool" of Smokes Townshend and his characteristic movement of the
windmill, a broken guitar and to a flag raised by both in the end of the
concert. "

Excuse me???
A broken guitar???

>And what does "Of it are of the alignment had been classic as "Pictures of
>Lily"" mean???

That was the first song I looked for in the set list and was quite bummed it
wasn't there.
Would love to hear that live in concert.
No idea what that meant.  You need a translator to understand these
translation programs!

Kevin in VT