In The Ether...Rabbit on the piano?

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Thu May 17 15:52:30 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Lewinski"

> I'm guessing that Rabbit is playing on this song to accompany
> Pete.

Long Live Rock have posted a setlist that, as I expected, does not include
In The Ether.  It looks like there are 2 fewer new songs than most of the
shows from the last leg.  AAA is also gone, all of the songs replaced by
numbers from Quad.  TKAA may be taking Naked Eye's place as an occaisional
addition to the "ekstranumre."

We haven't really talked about The Real Me making the set for the first time
without John.  I hope Pino brought his A game.

Jim M

I Can't Explain
The Seeker
The Real Me