icky thump (and back on topic)

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Wed May 16 08:34:07 CDT 2007

>From: "Kevin and Tania O'Neal" <kevinandt at gmavt.net>
>Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:42:26 -0500
>
>>Keithjmoon70
>>
>>Like Little Steven, Ernie has great taste in music.
>
>Come on.
>You didn't have even a *bit* of a "hey, I've heard this before"
>twinge when you heard Icky Thumb for the first time?

Reread Jon's post.  It was a joke.

In other news, I've talked a guy I work with, who has never seen The
Who before, into seeing the Munich show while travelling with his
family next month.  Showed him TKAA yesterday by way of background
information so the "steer clear of quality" comment sounds
particularly fresh this morning.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."