icky thump (sort of off topic)

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue May 15 12:09:56 CDT 2007

>JOELTLE515
>icky thump (sort of off topic)
>
>was listening to Little steven's underground garage earlier, and he
played
>the title track from the new white stripes album "icky thump". it might
just be
>the greatest, most rockin' track I've heard from them yet.    sorry
pete, but
>Jack seems to be WAAY ahead of you.

Stop smoking crack.
I found this song to be a joke, let alone anything better than what I've
heard them do already.
I'd (and have) describe it as "lets see if they'll like this crap
too??!!"
It rocks, but so would two cats in heat wailing to the same guitar and
drum.
I'd argue that if Pete had put this out, there would be many of us who
would state that he has gone insane.

I like WS, and some songs need time to grow on me, but this ain't one of
them.

Looking forward to hearing the album.
Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: