Method and other tid bits....

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Thu May 10 02:43:09 CDT 2007

Kevin said:

> I was wondering if anyone has attempted to manipulate the computer?

I've done two sittings so far, and I've got one left.  I'm now thinking about what I can do get the best track possible out of the last sitting.  I want to try and get a fest, exciting piece of music out of it.

So the rhythm has to be quick.  You can't click a very fast rhythm with the mouse - the website just cant keep up.  So I'll record my hands slapping fast against the desk.

For the picture to upload: I was thinking what would happen if I uploaded a simple black and white chessboard.  I thought I'd get a simple, blockly, sound wave out of that.

Or maybe a picture of lightening would make an exciting sound?

Or maybe  a picture of a fractal.  I think that would give the most beautifully intricate music.

> I know there are some "non-believers" here. :-)
I'm a sceptic in that I don't believe the end result has anything in common with the sitter.  But it's an interesting experiment, nonetheless.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533