Method and other tid bits....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue May 8 11:34:21 CDT 2007

So I've had a sitting.
The mellow, somewhat therapeutic music it generated was appropriate
given the reflective photo of my black Lab Oliver and me sailing and
looking off at the horizon.
I haven't done a second or third sitting yet.
I was wondering if anyone has attempted to manipulate the computer?
I'm thinking of submitting next a very violent photo of some sort of
destruction, along with a very violent and chaotic beat and sounds.
I'll report my findings back.  I know there are some "non-believers"
here.  :-)

Alan, I've been reminded of the extreme nature of photobucket.

Honeybee, Congrats!
Let us know when Tommy Jr. 'answers your call.'

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: