More from Myers on Moon Movie

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 05:39:45 CDT 2007

>From Moviehole.net:
http://tinyurl.com/3b6jto

"About four and a half years ago I got a call from security that a Roger Daltry wanted to come, so he came and he said ‘I really would love you to play Keith' and because I’ve drummed my whole life, I love The Who, I love Keith, I was fascinated by that time. I made Austin Powers because of my fascination and I grew up in an English house and there is nobody more English than an Englishman who no longer lives in England, so I was just inundated with English culture. Donald Margulies is the Pulitzer Prize wining playwright has written the screenplay and it’s great, so I’m excited. It will probably be Love Guru, and then Moon."

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com
My blog: