MEET THE NEW SARA, SAME AS THE OLD SARA!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Tue May 8 03:55:11 CDT 2007

The new Mrs Novelli said:

> IT'S OFFICIAL!
> MR. & MRS. TOMMY NOVELLI!!!!!!!!!
> The ceremony was beautiful, ...

Congratulations - that's really good news.

> Our first dance song was "Unchained Melody",

That was my "first dance song" too, when I got married ten years ago this summer.  We only picked that song at the last minute, as we'd forgotten to choose a song earlier.  This was the first song that came into my head.

During the ceremony we played Tubular Bells 2.  It worked well.  I left my copy of that CD there, as the venue's manager said he liked it.

> Tommy popped the question V-Day 06 as we were watching Ghost.

I'm having a hard time imagining that.  Did you say "Yes! But can I watch the end of the film now?"

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533