MEET THE NEW SARA, SAME AS THE OLD SARA!

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Sun May 6 10:26:15 CDT 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL!

MR. & MRS. TOMMY NOVELLI!!!!!!!!!

The ceremony was beautiful, the picture session had it weather-related moments (cool breeze, no rain), and the reception was killer! Joyce was one of my bridesmaids & we had a killer time!

Being married doesn't feel all that different. I almost felt like we were married when we first moved in together 12/05.

Our first dance song was "Unchained Melody", because Tommy popped the question V-Day 06 as we were watching Ghost. The father-daughter dance was "I Hope You Dance", although I was shooting for Kelly/Ozzy Osbourne's moving duet "Changes" or Roger's "Without Your Love".

My dad and his friend Gary then serenaded us with "So Much In Love", a tradition at weddings for them. I should ask Petey if he could consider them as a support act next time the Who tour!

Now to get used to introducing Tommy as my HUSBAND!

Sara M. Novelli