OT Pink Floyd/Syd Barrett Piper Petition

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Tue May 1 03:44:54 CDT 2007

Matt said:

> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PiperAtTheGatesOfDawn/

I'm a big fan of the Pink Floyd's "middle era" (eg: Echoes / DSotM / Wish You Were Here / Animals / and some of the Wall).  But I don't really like their early Syd Barrett era.  (I'm the only Pink Floyd fan in the world that thinks Syd Barrett is pretentious and overrated.)

Therefore, I don't yet have the "Piper at the Edge of Dawn" CD.  But, if they were to release a decent 40th Anniversary remastered version, with interesting bonus tracks, then I'd have to buy it out of curiosity - to see what all the fuss is about.  So I signed this petition.

This link is all messed up.  I've been contacted buy someone called "Grimble Gromble", who's asked me to post the correct link to Vegetable Friends: