End of Truth Thread - Mini Opera now a rarity

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Tue Mar 27 23:23:29 CDT 2007

Truth:

On behalf of the moderators I'd like to stick a fork in the Truth Thread.

There will be no more comments on the Truth.

Please, no more Truth...

We will only discussing distortion, feedback and maximum R&B!

As you were.

Mini Opera:

It looks like The Who are packing in the Mini Opera from Endless Wire.

Why?   I think they are rewarding the fans in favor of promoting the album,
and at the same time, playing songs that Roger can handle without much
difficulty (both from memory and vocally).

Joe in Philly