Changing Setlist

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 22:15:07 CDT 2007

PLEASE, stop playing RGLB.  It's a nice song, but a colossal waste of time in the set on this tour.  It's not worth replacing ANY song from Quad, or Long Live Rock or Relay, etc, etc, and it's not commercially relevant like the Endless Wire songs are.  BLETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now, I'm intrigued by these partial songs.  They played Ring of Fire in 2000 in Denver.  Like the idea of throwing Naked Eye into the MG jam after CIYW.  Now, let's see if we can get YMB, maybe the most consistently incendiary song they have EVER played live (see RAH 2002 on the bonus CD from RAH 2000).  Would be confortable for Rog's ailing pipes.

Mc

  "I Can't Explain
  The Seeker
  Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
  Fragments
  Who Are You
  Behind Blue Eyes
  Real Good Looking Boy
  The Kids Are Alright
  Substitute
  Baba O' Riley
  Eminence Front
  Man In The Purple Dress
  Black Widows Eyes
  Dirty Water (partial song)
  You Better You Bet
  My Generation / Cry If You Want / Naked Eye
  Won't Get Fooled Again
  Encore:
  Pinball Wizard
  Amazing Journey