From Hendrix to Mayer these rock icons put the rock in rock 'n' roll

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Mar 23 19:08:41 CDT 2007

I missed this at first.
This article appeared on the cover of Wednesday's Living section in our very own Burlington Free Press.  Along with the article was a full front page (folded) photo of Pete performing "The Seeker" (red Fender, navy blue shirt with doves all over it)  from their October show in Seattle (per caption, I didn't verify if Seattle show was in October).  Under the photo of Pete in big bold letters reads "GUITAR HEROES hit the road.  Townshend, Clapton, Satriani breathe rarified air."  There is then a small photo of Clapton performing at MCI center, Washington, 1998.

Wife was crumpling paper for the wood stove, and stumbled over it.
I'm taking it to work on Monday to plant in the kitchen.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070321/LIVING/703210322/1004&theme=

Kevin in VT