The Truth

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 22:30:00 CDT 2007

y know, I never doubted that al gore had something for himself to gain out of
him bringing attention to global warming. I believe I said here that when a
politician is heavily involved with an issue such as this, I get cynical. but
at the same time, many scientists (who aren't paid for by oil companies anyway)
seem to agree that global warming is a problem and should be dealt with
somehow. I guess if a bunch of scientists made a movie about it, it wouldn't be as
successful and/or effective?