Roger: Moon DID drive car into swimming pool

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 08:27:42 CDT 2007

>But Daltrey insists, "It flaming well did happen. We got the $50,000  bill
for it.

>"He could have gone to jail for three years. This was  Right-wing America in
the Sixties. They just didn't like >us long-haired  hippies.

Flint Mi.  Yep.

Yeah, this long haired dude flew a plane into our house back then and  when
he got out of it, we all got out the booze and partied.  My  dad thought it was
a riot!  The neighbors chipped in and paid the 80 grand  for the guy when
they found out he was already drunk and  just playing  around.

Jon in M.