Patti Smith correction

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Thu Mar 22 07:16:00 CDT 2007

All this talk about Patti Smith has made me remember about this new CD she has out next month.  The CD is called "Twelve", and just contains covers.  Very good list of songs, but no Who I'm afraid.

Track Listing:

1. Are You Experienced?
2. Everybody Wants To Rule The World
3. Helpless
4. Gimme Shelter
5. Within You Without You
6. White Rabbit
7. Changing Of The Guards
8. The Boy In The Bubble
9. Soul Kitchen
10. Smells Like Teen Spirit
11. Midnight Rider
12. Pastime Paradise

Have fun working out who all the songs were originally recorded by!

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533