Roger rehydrates with Jamba Juice

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 06:06:19 CDT 2007

>From Pegasus News, Dallas:
http://tinyurl.com/2cbsuh

Roger Daltrey seen at NorthPark Jamba Juice
Square Pegs
By Gary Cohen

About an hour ago I walked through the NorthPark food court on my way to the Dell store to deal with a computer issue. As I passed by the Jamba Juice and Aunt Annie's Pretzels, I walked by Roger Daltrey, lead singer of The Who. He was just hanging out with a couple of other British guys, and after a couple of minutes, he got in line for a Jamba Juice. Several feet away a couple of cops were keeping an eye on him, although none of the other shoppers were paying him any attention. I asked a NorthPark security guard nearby if I was an idiot for thinking that the random man waiting in line for a Jamba Juice was Roger Daltrey, and the guard said, "You know, I was thinking the same thing."

I swear on my life, the Bible, and my vinyl copy of Quadrophenia that it was him. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. Anyone know why he is in town?

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com