Roger News:GOOD/TOUR BACK ON HAHAHA!!

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 17:36:00 CDT 2007

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little Rock and the rest of the tour

The last four shows of the tour will go ahead. Roger has been advised by no
less then three doctors that he is OK to perform and although I think he may
still find the next few days hard (more shows in a row than we normally do) I'm
sure we'll be great. Thanks for your patience. See you in Little Rock,
Oklahoma, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.