Sirius Radio-The Who being dropped?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 14:21:36 CDT 2007

In a message dated 3/21/2007 2:55:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> The memo from day one was that they were going to be on through the U.S.
> tour
> and then that's
> it.There was speculation that it might be extended but I guess not enough
> voices were heard.

no different from when AOL radio had a station filled with george harrison
music and then was dropped. it was a way in the end to promote his induction
into the rock n' roll hall of fame that year. I think they did that with prince
as well at the same time.