Roger

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 16:57:44 CDT 2007

In a message dated 3/20/2007 5:54:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> A bit contradictive?

I said "either that OR..", meaning it may not be just a sign.  I'm willing to
say that I'm wrong about these kind of things which is why I added that "or"
and went on about postponing shows and all that.

Yes true my apologies...I should of read a bit closer next time.This whole
thing is really making
me sick.I just never know what to think,what is really going on.What is
happening in his
head,ooooh I wish I knew....I wish I knew.Ok, now I'm really losing it lol.