Roger

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 16:41:05 CDT 2007

I dunno about you all, but it seems to me (it would, wouldn't it?) that this
is a sign that the who should've stopped after 2002.  either that, or roger
shouldn't have that tea.

pretty concerned at the moment about roger's health. would be a good idea
indeed to postpone all the remaining shows until august. hopefully, he'll be fine
by then. and someone should tell him that when he does get better, he should
relax until that point and not do anything else. seems to be a bit of a
workaholic isn't he? ha.

get well rog.