pete on Q1043

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 08:09:23 CDT 2007

ok, this time I have it right and forgive me for constantly posting about
this.   but an interview with pete townshend with Q1043 DJ ken dashow will be
broadcasted on the station tomorrow (monday, march 19th) at 7:00pm ET for a whole
hour. ken says it's the only radio interview pete has ever done during this
tour (not sure if that's true, but that's what he said) and they will cover
music, iraq, anna nicole smith etc.  should be interesting. and he adds that a
snippet can be heard now on his blog (yep, everyone has one) on the station's
website q1043.com.  I believe you can hear the station live as it happens on the
site too which should be helpful for those who wanna hear the interview
outside the NYC area. although, i'm not guaranteeing you'll be able to hear it on
the site.    and I apologize for constantly posting about this. I just wanna be
sure and let those who are interested here be sure about the when and where
this interview will be broadcasted.

thank you.  and peace out!

"if you're normal, they'll accept you, but if you're deranged....they'll make
you their leader".