pete on "breakfast with the beatles" in new york

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 23:04:42 CDT 2007

sounds odd, but I attended the "fest for beatles fans" in new Jersey earlier
today and ken dashow, DJ on Q1043 in new york who co-hosted the event and
hosts "breakfast with the beatles" on the station, announced that pete was gonna
be on the show. don't know when though but since it's on every sunday morning
at 10 I believe, it'll be worth checking out like, now if you're reading this
around 10:00 on a sunday morning and you live in the NYC area. ha. or you can
listen at q1043.com and he said something about a podcast, if you know how to
do those things.

by the way, any fans of the smithereens here? got to see them perform at the
fest tonight and met two of the members, both of whom were extremely courteous
and I'll never forget it. : )