Pete Blog

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Mar 17 23:09:23 CDT 2007

=========
Friday, March 16, 2007

SxSW in Austin - Roger Medicare in Miami

Having such a great time here in Austin. Old friends, new friends,
music music music everywhere. The vibe here is wonderful. If you
love music and have never been to this Festival try to come soon,
they handle the numbers, the people, the tech, the food and everything
with such good grace.

I have been doing days full from dawn till dawn. Not much time to
worry about Roger, but it turns out he has a viral infection complicated
by severe dehydration. To be honest, on Roger.s behalf, he so often
FEELS as though he's at death's door that when it really happens - as
it did at Tampa - he fails to act on it quickly enough. I plan to call him
tomorrow and I'll let you know how he is.

Thanks to everyone for their understanding, and to those too who
complained. It's good to know you work so hard to come and see
us, and that it hurts when we don't play because it hurts us too. We
plan something very special for all our fans who missed out.

posted by Pete Townshend at 11:15 PM