I want it Live!

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 12:11:00 CDT 2007

>People in countries (Mexico!  Brazil!) who have come close to  getting a
>show, only to be disappointed, who could finally join in on  the fun.
>People stationed up in Alaska or down on the South Pole  researching to save
>this planet from ourselves, could tune in and  watch....real time..... with
>the rest of us.....and not feel so far  away.....just for a few hours in the
>Lifehouse.

I think this would be a good reason for it.  -To reach the Who fans in  soft
markets or remote areas, giving them a sense of the here and now.  I  feel
that way watching ITA.

On the other side of it, I just can't see replacing "being there".   -The
excitement of not know what's going to happen, because it hasn't happened  yet.
You are a witness.  I think live on the internet may facilitate this  too,  but
not like the venue.

I follow "high tech" Pete and "low tech" Jack White and get a bang out of
both ways of approaching things. Nobody is more interesting in rock than these
two to me.

Jack does many things to encourage people to actually come out to the shows
and "breathe real air with others" one of which was to record songs only
available on a three inch record that plays on his own record player  (the  Triple
Inchophone) only available for sale at venues sold at a loss.

I love innovators.  Pete is the master of innovation on a grand  scale.

Jon in Mi.