I want it Live!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Fri Mar 16 10:24:59 CDT 2007

Correction of Pete's SxSW speech, as widely reported earlier.

>From http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/

-MB

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I want it Live!

My speech at SxSW has been fairly widely reported, but there seems to be a glitch. I did not say "F**k the internet. We want it Live!". I said "F**k it. We want it Live!' Meaning, we want Live music on the internet. This isn't rocket science. Why do people have such trouble processing the notion of real, Live music via the internet? In real time. As it happens. Like sport.

posted by Pete Townshend at 10:59 AM

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533