I'm scared for Roger

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 07:54:11 CDT 2007

In a message dated 3/16/2007 8:16:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Honeybee28 at comcast.net writes:

> I just hope he's in good spirits-physically &mentally-when I eventually say
> my long-awated "Hello"! ;-)

eh. i'm sure he's fine. it's possible if anything, pete probably would've
said it at least ONCE during his SXSW appearance. he said he's "lucky" which
could mean that, well, he's lucky, health wise and everything else.   I hope his
wife or someone close to him is with him. isn't sheryl crow busy right now? ; )

think it's possible for the who to make up their mexico dates? keep in mind,
the last time the who did a full tour of europe was in 1997, so. lucky they
were able to do a tour of europe last year.  plus, they returned to australia
for the first time since the 60's and played Japan for the first time ever a few
years back.  so they haven't recently just toured the US and europe "like
always".