I'm scared for Roger

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 00:35:10 CDT 2007

In a message dated 3/15/2007 1:15:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> Welcome to the mismanaged world and attributor to Roger's bouts with
> bronchi
> pneumonia! I just loved going from 80 degrees Florida to 30 degrees Georgia
> to to 19 degrees DC to 30 degrees Long Island to 80 degrees Florida again.

global warming?  if that's the case, then many acts that are going on the
road will be sick by the time it's over. or heck, by the time it begins. maybe in
the middle too. everyone's different.   weather changed up here in the
northeast. was like freezing cold a few days ago, then today it's 79 degrees. and I
heard it's gonna freeze again.  then again, I don't trust weathermen anyway.
they're usually wrong about "the future". I think al roker said we would get a
few inches of snow, and that's when the blizzard of '96 happened.   I remember
my chorus teacher in Junior high school saying that being a weatherman is the
best job because it dosen't matter whether you're right or wrong, you get
paid.

thankfully, sting does yoga. ha.