Tampa Ticket for Sale

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:31:44 CDT 2007

Hi, folks.  I'm not going to make the Tampa show that's rescheduled for
March 25.  I'm holding a pretty good ticket for Seat F15 Section 102.  That
turned out to be just to Pino's side of center about five rows from the
front of second tier.  It was an excellent view of the stage.  I'm elgible
for a refund, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone wants it before I
start dealing with Ticketmaster.  Asking $206, which is what I paid for it.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/107257/11578

Here's hoping all the best for Roger.  Hope he gets his voice back soon.