any boston fans here?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 21:05:12 CST 2007

the BAND boston I mean (sorry if I mislead you).   well, unfortunately, the
lead singer brad delp was found dead at his home. no word yet on the cause. he
was 55.    as if that wasn't enough, bill chinnock, who was a founding member
of what evolved into bruce springsteen's E street band, commited suicide after
a long battle with Lyme disease. he was 59. he made 13 albums on his own, won
an emmy for his song "somewhere in the night", and a duet he did with roberta
flack was used for the soap opera "guiding Light". a sad few days it's been
indeed.