The Who: Naked Eye For Your Pleasure - Live in Phoneix 28th

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Thu Mar 8 06:49:14 CST 2007

>Sean Duke Cassidy
>The Who: Naked Eye For Your Pleasure - Live in Phoenix 28th Feb 2007
>
>I decided to bite the bullet and video all of Naked
>Eye the 2nd time around. Here is the direct link
>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8150417931833407692&hl=en

I haven't seen this video yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get home.  Thanks for sharing.

Kevin said:

> I'm bummin' NE is here today and gone tomorrow.
> For the love of God, keep Naked Eye in the set list!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm, tough one.  I love Naked Eye, but I wouldn't want to see it played every night.  Part of the song's appeal is it's unexpectedness.

> We're seeing more and more fan video like this.
> I'm curious, is the camera concealed, or do Pete and Roger not care?

I don't think it's up to Pete & Roger.  More down to the promoters and the venue.

When I saw The Who at Brighton, a guy in front of me got chucked out by the Security guards, just because he was using a digital video camera.

But a large part of the crowd held up their mobile phones to record the video, and no one cared.  Presumably because phone video wouldn't be good enough quality to sell.  Yet.  In a few years, it may be a different story.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533