Archived www.PeteTownshend.com

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Wed Mar 7 05:00:51 CST 2007

A few Digests ago, Chris in Cleveland asked

> By the way, speaking of diary entries, does anybody have saved archives
> of Pete's old website? I was meaning to save some of the photos and
> entries, but procrastinated and now the site's gone.

I can do better than that.

I've heard of this site before, but I've never tried it before:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://petetownshend.com

This is the "Internet Archive Wayback Machine".  This site regularly takes snapshots of the WHOLE internet and stores it for archive purposes.  Undoubtedly a useful tool for anyone.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533