Naked Eye Video

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 17:58:40 CST 2007

I assume you can't film an entire song with a cell phone right? I don't have
a cell phone, so that's why I ask.

>> at a time.Art Garfunkel caught me 7 years ago at a racetrack and had his
>> people hunt
>> me down like he was the greatest thing since slice bread.I love Art
Garfunkel
>> though
>> unconditionally.His voice is a Godsend ;)

well, be happy he wasn't like axl rose and jumped into the crowd himself and
gave you a "beat down". ha!        his voice IS a Godsend. that DVD of the
simon and garfunkel reunion from a few years back was incredible and one of the
best concert DVDs I've ever seen. made me wish I attended a show.