Naked Eye Video

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 17:24:39 CST 2007

My brother was about the same distance and you can see Roger and Pete spot
the camera
very easily.I believe they welcome it.As long as one is not holding it up at
lengthy times
at a time.Art Garfunkel caught me 7 years ago at a racetrack and had his
people hunt
me down like he was the greatest thing since slice bread.I love Art Garfunkel
though
unconditionally.His voice is a Godsend ;)

In a message dated 3/6/2007 5:50:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,