Naked Eye Video

Sean Duke Cassidy modernaction at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 16:49:55 CST 2007

>>"Kevin and Tania O'Neal" <kevinandt at gmavt.net>
Wrote:
We're seeing more and more fan video like this.
I'm curious, is the camera concealed, or do Pete and
Roger not care?
Kevin in VT

I dont think they care. If they did, they would have
their people tell the security at each venue to stop
people from filming/taking photos. I am literally 5 or
6 feet away for several nights in a row holding the
camera, I'm sure they notice. I blatantly do it. I'm
wide open about it. I really dont think they care!
>>"Jim M" <nakedi at comcast.net> Wrote:
I could have easily taken this sort of video with my
digital camera. It's annoying to hold the thing up for
a whole song, though.  I'm not sure
I'd try to bring a camcorder in, if that's what you're
thinking.

A Camcorder would probably be frowned upon, but I just
shoot 3 to 6 minutes at a time on a digital camera. It
is a pain in the ass, which is why in Long Beach, I
didn't even take one picture during Naked Eye! I
figured I should just suck it up and nail it when it
was done 2 nites in a row though...
Something to hold folks over till the Encore DVDs are
ready.
Duke