Teenager on "My Generation"

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 16:15:40 CST 2007

>Why is it that when you're young, you're too afraid to really speak  to
>adults to find out what they're going through?
>Youth (this one  included, at the time) would rather make sweeping
>judgments and lump us  all into one stereotype.
>I haven't worn a suit since the last wedding I  attended.
>And, like it or not, I have to work to survive.

When I was young I was fortunate to have people older than me that
remembered what it was like to be young and actually treated me with love and  respect.
  My dad was cool.  My brother was cool.  And Pete  is still cool.

I can say without reservation that my teenage kids are  alright.

>I haven't worn a suit since the last wedding I attended.

Just yesterday I wore a gold suit with a purple shirt and purple  tie.

Jon in Mi.

http://www.aol.com.