R&R Circus

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 23:24:22 CST 2007

I caught the end of it on my PBS station last Friday.  Pete and Keith are shown sitting in the audience in a sing-along at the very end of the show, and there's an interview with Pete where he says they finished around 6 am and they were all drunk and having a great time.

  And he says he actually enjoyed Yoko Ono's wailing.  He MUST have been drunk!

  Scott Keller

Scott Schrade <schrade at akrobiz.com> wrote:
  > So, is there anything in here that's not in TKAA?

Well, the editing on AQO is a little bit different in the
Circus version.

- SCHRADE in Akron