Teenager on "My Generation" / R&R circus

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 20:35:22 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/4/2007 8:27:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com writes:

> While many demonstrated passion at the concert I doubt they have for much
> else in this world, it struck me as sad. This tour de force of rebellion
> against the greater powers, lit brightly in the sixties and seventies, has
> retreated into empty words, sung by those who retreaed into their suits, proving the
> flower children to be more of a 'phase' than a revolutionary generation.

man. my sentiments exactly.

by the way, the local PBS affiliates over where I am has been airing the
"rock n' roll circus" too. acting like it's the first time it's aired on TV while
VH1 aired it a long time ago. numerous times if I can recall. PBS cuts out a
few performances by the way.

weird, that paragraph started with "by the way" and ended with "by the way".
I need to expand my vocabulary.