Pistol Petes

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 12:33:27 CST 2007

Thanks Joe, 'preciate it.

  Took him to the ER last night..got the news I did not want, that it is broken and he has a cast up to his knee now.

  I am a huge fan of Pete Maravich, Pistol Pete.  Another Pete who pushed the limits.  Too bad that Pistol Pete died before he got old :(

  Thanks again Joe.  Hope your ankle is heals quickly and your back on the court soon.

>>Sorry to hear about your son's ankle.  I sprained mine 10 days ago after
going up for a rebound and landing on another players foot.  The
black and blue is just going away now, but the dull ache lingers on.