No In the Attic this time

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 21:03:28 CST 2007

Today was supposed to be a day of perfection.

  First, my son's championship basketball game, my son being the top player.  My favorite place to be in the world is sitting in the stands watching Joe play.  The next Pete Maravich (says me).  I'm a proud mom, what can I say.

  Then, as soon as the games was over, I was to hit the road for In the Attic.

  Halfway, through the 1st quarter, my son went down.  Couldn't walk himself off the court.

  As I looked at his ankle ballooning up, I just thought, damn, that doesn' t look good.  Looks either broken, or severely sprained.  Then it dawned on me.  My plans for the day have now changed, and not for the better.

  So, a few phone calls later, my ticket back up for sale, my plans for In the Attic shattered.  Off to the emergency room.

  But the worst part of all.

  We lost the game.  Season is over.

  <heavy sigh> Ouch.

  Joe's Mom :(