Playing New Material

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 16:21:20 CST 2007

In the 8 shows I've been to so far,the crowd,except for the first MSG night
have been really
into the new songs and have not showed boredom towards them.A Doctor at my
hospital
I work at took her 9 year old to the Fort Lauderdale(Sunrise)show and she
said she loved
it so much and her son is now obsessed with the Who.It just seems that there
is a group
of older Who fans(I'm assuming you are in your 40's Mackey)that seem to just
not
"get it".Roger and and Pete are in there 60's and you're expecting them to
acrobats
like when they were in there 30's,well, it ain't gonna happen so why not
enjoy the
fantastic music they are playing right now minus the mic spins(Roger still
does
it during PW and AJ)and he has a very cool spin dance move going on and
although
Pete doesn't leap and windmill as much he sure does his share for a 62 year
old.
And please,don't quote Pete as saying "there will be no drinking beer".What
the
f*ck,is this a concert or that locked down small town in the movie
'FOOTLOOSE"?
If anyone took my beer away from me at a show I'd kick them in the balls and
send them off :)

In a message dated 3/2/2007 5:01:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,