The Who: Naked Eye For Your Pleasure - Live in Phoneix 28th Feb 2007

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Mar 2 14:52:40 CST 2007

>Sean Duke Cassidy
>The Who: Naked Eye For Your Pleasure - Live in Phoenix 28th Feb 2007
>
>I decided to bite the bullet and video all of Naked
>Eye the 2nd time around. Here is the direct link
>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8150417931833407692&hl=en

Bless you.
That was great.

I'm bummin' NE is here today and gone tomorrow.
For the love of God, keep Naked Eye in the set list!!!!!!!!!!!!
<please, please, please play it in DC.>

We're seeing more and more fan video like this.
I'm curious, is the camera concealed, or do Pete and Roger not care?

Thanks again, Duke.
Great video.

Kevin in VT