The Truth

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Thu Mar 1 22:16:30 CST 2007

>Scott Schrade
>The Truth
>
>Speaking of "the truth"....the actual truth, mind you....I just watched
>the Al Gore documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
>
>Jesus Christ Almighty....
>
>Watch it.  Rent it.  Borrow it.  Steal it.

Some powerful shit, isn't it?
The range of emotions and feelings that you go through, and none of them
good, is profound.
I particularly don't like the "it's too late, we're fucked" feeling.  That
one hurts really bad.
But there's still pain from the "we're so stupid" and "look at all the time
wasted" feelings
We have to be focus on the anger and take action.

Kevin in VT
P.S.  My boy and I hiked around the woods the other day hugging trees.