The Truth

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Mar 1 20:27:15 CST 2007

> What I appreciate more was the phrase "fighting for the truth".

Speaking of "the truth"....the actual truth, mind you....I just watched
the Al Gore documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."

Jesus Christ Almighty....

Watch it.  Rent it.  Borrow it.  Steal it.

We live on a little planet.  There are no gods.  We control our own
destiny.  We can fuck everything up....or we can take care of our
home & have a bitchin' time -- living, loving, existing, & exploring.

Please, people....  This is partly what Pete Townshend is telling us.
He's wrong about many of the "big questions."  But he's spot on
about this.

- SCHRADE in Akron