Pete Townshend (who he?) - Prologue / setlist

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Mar 1 17:28:51 CST 2007

> What's your reason for thinking Pete recovered this memory
> through a quack shrink?

I don't know if it's the result of questionable therapy techniques.
I hope it isn't.  I was just speculating & trying to stir up discussion.

Pete said he was six at the time of the bile bath, right?  That's
like 1st grade.  I have memories of 1st grade.  Denise Wright
wrote me my first love letter in 1st grade.  And that's a guaranteed
memory 'cause I still have the letter!

I have memories of kindergarten, too (5 years-old).  Before that
things get hazy.  No concrete memories.  More like vague images
& scenarios.

- SCHRADE in Akron