Air play

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Thu Mar 1 03:12:27 PST 2007

Dereck Evans said:

> The Who have released It's not enough as a single here
> in blighty.

What makes you say that?  No offence, but I'm having trouble believing you.

Where can you buy it from?

Have you seen it in shops, or online?  I can't find it on Amazon.co.uk, for example.

What's the B Side?

Is it the same version as on Endless Wire, or does it have the extended ending as released on the promo version?

> I have heard it on Radio2 twice this week. Seems like
> Roger's blast at whoever chooses the playlists has
> worked a little.

Even daytime Radio 1 played Pinball Wizard last weekend.  Shock / Horror!  It was part of a "Movies Weekend" theme they had in the run up to the Oscars.

Isn't it strange how hearing a single song on the radio makes it sound 100 times better than just playing it on a CD?

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533