how soon we seem to forget..

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 02:58:47 PST 2007

with all this talk about pete's blog / autobiography and the current tour, we
seem to have forgotten that march 1st has fallen yet again. and we all know
what that means...

happy birthday ron howard!

hehe.  ok, seriously...

happy anniversery regis and Joy philbin!

wait, wrong again?

::scrolling through march 1st birthdays on IMDB.com:: let's see, we have ron
howard, david niven, Javier bardem, Jensen ackles. still feel I'm missing
something.  gotta find that "celebrity birthdays" site I saved in my favorites
list. checking now  ::scrolling:: mmmmm... oh.. "animal rescue site", haven't
clicked in a while to help give food to needy animals....there, done it, I'm a
generous and caring human being. ::continues scrolling:: mm, sheryl crow
pictures.. ah-hem, distractions, distractions.. ::scrolling:: hmm, speaking of sheryl
crow, here's that breast cancer site where, like the animal one (only a
different cause altogether of course), you click to give free mammograms ::clicks::
ok, I'm going to heaven. ::continues scrolling:: celebrity birthdays,
celebrity birthdays...  ah hell, I'll do it the old fashioned way. typing it in AOL
search. ::types and clicks:: ah, found it. "FAMOUS birthdays", ha! I was WAY
off!  ::site comes up:: hmm, picture of gilbert gottfried. why? dunno. I find
him funny anyway.  ok, march.. ::clicks:: now, if I learned anything
mathematical in my life, it's that "1" comes before all the rest of the numbers in the
correct order.  march 1st, here we are. let's see. alan thicke? no.. donovan
patton whoever he is. booker T., nah, russell wong..k.. nik kershaw, sounds
familiar, robert conrade, harry carey, glenn miller! that it? well, keep looking..
mark-paul gosselaar, pete rozelle, ralph ellison. harry belafonte! yay!
that's it!   no wait.. ::stares....blushes::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER!!

"you're as young as you feel.....you feel very old"